[xep-support] evem line height with superscript (was:1. unicode characters (eg arrow up) 2. line-height)

Tobias Reif tobiasreif at pinkjuice.com
Wed Jan 22 06:42:32 PST 2003

[sorry if this is a duplicate, but the other version didn't go through
as it seems, although it's on-topic AFAICS]

Paul

Paul A. Hoadley (paulh at logicsquad.net) wrote in
http://xep.xattic.com/lists/xep-support/0467.html :
 > You probably saw Nikolai's suggestions in another mail -- this is a
 > problem that is bugging me at the moment as well, so I will see if I
 > can work his suggestions into Norm's stylesheets. Let me know if you
 > come up with anything.

I think the best solution for you and me would be to have something like
   $footnote.mark.properties
   $ulink.footnote.mark.properties
   $footnote.properties
available as option params for the NW-FO-XSLTs.

Check

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=672418&group_id=21935&atid=373750

Tobi

--