[xep-support] Underlined hyperlinks in PDF output

Harm Kok h.kok at diderottrack.nl
Wed Jan 8 03:16:27 PST 2003

Paul,

You can better ask these questions on the docbook mailing list first
(lists.oasis-open.org). You can specify the hyperlinks using the
following attribute set in your customization layer:

<xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">
    <xsl:attribute name="text-decoration">underline</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

You can also specify color, font-family here.

Hope this helps.

Harm Kok
Diderot Track