[xep-support] Blank pages

Kevin Ross Kevin.Ross at iVerticalLeap.com
Fri Feb 14 12:26:46 PST 2003

OK, so I'm not the only idiot either! ;)

May I make a request?  PLEASE put something like 'THIS PAGE AVAILABLE IN
THE FULL VERSION' on the blank page.  Since I'm new to the technology, I
spent an hour and a half pouring over my proof-of-concept code (I
figured it was my fault), since I had to prove it worked before I could
buy it.

Thanks, works great now (after the -Xmx tweak), in production for 2
weeks.

-Kevin Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xep-support at www.renderx.com
[mailto:owner-xep-support at www.renderx.com] On Behalf Of Greg Pierce
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 2:00 PM
To: xep-support at renderx.com
Subject: Re: [xep-support] Blank pages

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:21:47 -0600, Greg Pierce wrote:
>I'm working on testing XEP's trial version with some of my documents.
 I'm generating about a 15 page document at the moment, and I keep
getting assorted blank pages in the result PDF toward the end of the
document.

OK, I'm an idiot.  I figured out this is a limitation of the trial
version.  A somewhat odd limitation, but I get it now.

g.

http://www.renderx.com/tos.html