[xep-support] Blank pages

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Fri Feb 14 11:33:48 PST 2003

> I'm working on testing XEP's trial version with some of my
documents.  I'm generating about a 15 page document at the moment,
and I keep getting assorted blank pages in the result PDF toward
the end of the document.

As it is said in the documentation, on our web site http://xep.xattic.com/,
in the xAttic shop's download line, this is a limitation of the trial version.
The limitation is that starting with 11th page all odd pages are printed
blank.

> Has anyone seen these before?  Is there a workaround to avoid this?

Yes, the workaround is to obtain a commercial license.

David Tolpin