[xep-support] Blank pages

Greg Pierce greg-lists at turtleprod.com
Fri Feb 14 11:21:47 PST 2003

I'm working on testing XEP's trial version with some of my documents.  I'm generating about a 15 page document at the moment, and I keep getting assorted blank pages in the result PDF toward the end of the document.

I have an odd/even page master, and these blank pages can't just be thrown out, because they are being counted in the page numbering.

When I say "blank", I really mean blank, too.  No region-before or region-after content is even included.

Has anyone seen these before?  Is there a workaround to avoid this?

THanks,

greg.