[xep-support] New run.bat causes trouble

Gustaf Liljegren gustaf.liljegren at bredband.net
Sat Feb 1 12:02:51 PST 2003

I'm trying out XEP 3.2 now on my old home PC with Win98. I had a serious
problem getting things to work at first, but I found it. Here's the cause
and solution:

In the run.bat file all those %1 %2 %3 ... has been replaced by %*. I don't
know how WinNT reacts on this, but at least Win98 took it literally -- try
convert everything in the directory to PDF! Additionally, for some reason,
the file that *should* be converted, wasn't. The solution, of course, is to
replace %* by %1 in run.bat. :-)

Gustaf