[xep-support] XEP 3.2: strange page-master message

Werner Donné werner.donne at re.be
Sat Feb 1 09:37:09 PST 2003

Hi,

When processing an example of mine I get the following message:

{!no page-master for page-position='last'}

My page-sequence-master is as follows:

       <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="document">
             <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="first"
master-reference="onesided-first"/>
             <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest"
master-reference="onesided"/>
             <fo:conditional-page-master-reference blank-or-not-blank="blank"
page-position="any" master-reference="blank"/>
       </fo:page-sequence-master>

Because of the "rest" I think there is no need for the message. It has no impact on
the formatting though.

Regards,

Werner.
--