[xep-support] Quiet mode?

Anders Svensson anders.svensson at animech.com
Fri Dec 19 06:15:47 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to get xep to work in quiet mode by using the switch -quiet
(as stated in the documentation). I'm using the following command to
call the transform.bat usually:

transform -xml C:\file.xml -xsl C:\Pdf.xsl -out C:\output.ps -format
PostScript

Now I'm trying to use quiet mode by adding the switch as such:

transform -quiet -xml C:\file.xml -xsl C:\Pdf.xsl -out C:\output.ps
-format PostScript

But I get an error saying that this is not a valid format... (as though
it expects the -xml bit to come first there...)

What am I doing wrong?

Best,

Anders