[xep-support] Can RenderX be used for non FO XSLT/XML processing?

Randolph Kahle randy.kahle at variantia.net
Wed Dec 17 21:09:53 PST 2003

I would like to use the client version of RenderX to transform any XML
document into another XML document using my custom XSLT document.

The documentation about the command-line use of RenderX is confusing to
me.

Would someone help me perfect the command to run RenderX and:

	* Accept test.xsl as the XSLT transformation sheet

	* Accept test.xml as the XML document to be transformed

	* Output to out.xml the transformation of test.xml via templates in
test.xsl

Thanks and regards,

Randy