[xep-support] fo:inline-container

Oliver Becker obecker at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 16 02:54:40 PST 2003

Hi Alexander,

> Please find attached an
> example based on the 'marginalia' sample from our web site.

Using floats here seems to me as a kind of "tag abuse" ;-)
Anyway, thanks a lot. But again, that whole float has to fit on one
page. A longer code example wont break automatically between pages.
So either I insert manually the break (by dividing it into two floats)
or a create an XSLT that transforms a
<pre>line 1
line 2
line 3</pre>
into a sequence of floats, one per line ... (ouch!)

Best regards,
Oliver

PS: your example fo has a border="thin solid green" on fo:float, but
the result doesn't show any border.

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker at informatik.hu-berlin.de             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |