[xep-support] keep together/text fitting question

John Meyer jmeyer at cstlink.com
Tue Aug 19 13:59:55 PDT 2003

Tim,

I'm not sure if this would be considered special markup, but the traditional way to do this is to use a non-breaking space instead of a white space. Depending on you encoding, you may need to use an entity reference for the character. In Unicode the reference is   I haven't tried this in XEP, but I know this works in other areas of our document pipeline. I hope this helps.

John Meyer
Senior Software Engineer
Clinician Support Technology
1 Wells Avenue, Suite 201