[xep-support] URL resolution

John Meyer jmeyer at cstlink.com
Wed Apr 30 10:57:34 PDT 2003

Does xep provide any hooks to use application url resolution? Due to
security and design considerations, our application uses and internal
naming system and does not directly expose any of its contents via URL.
Unforetunately, I can't find any way to allow the xep pdf producer to
find images in our database using our naming system. For xsl
transformations, we use the JAXP URIResolver interface and related
methods. I am hoping a similar solution could be used in the H4PDF
class.

John Meyer
Senior Software Engineer
Clinician Support Technology