[xep-support] Border-Collapse Implementation

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Fri Apr 4 08:28:45 PST 2003

> I read in a previous message that border collapsing is not supported in
> XEP.  When do you anticipate that this feature will be added?

Bill,

we are working on a number of improvements, border collapsing is one
of them, and the list is rather long. The best way to get informed
about new versions is to subscribe to xep-announce. A good way to
get something you really need if you need it urgently is to contact
our marketing/sales people and negotiate a custom order.

David