[xep-support] xep trial edition

Clay Leeds cleeds at medata.com
Fri Oct 25 12:22:59 PDT 2002

Nikolai,

Thanks for the quick response! In my experience, you guys are really
responsive. Please convey this message to your boss!

I knew I remember seeing that info somewhere! But I thought it was on the
site, and not in the docs (RTFM!? :-) BTW, you might want to add the info
RE: graphics & graphic formats to your FAQ (What graphic formats are
suported by XEP/XSL-FO, or some such).

G'Day!

At 11:53 AM 10/25/2002, you wrote:
>Clay,
>
>... snip ...
>
>Yes, uncompressed and PackBits are all OK. LZW support is limited
>to flavors that permit concatenation of strip data into a single stream
>without decompression - these are TIFFs with no tiles and/or alpha channel.
>Note also that among GIFs, we only support non-interlaced ones.
>
> > I spent fifteen minutes looking on renderx.com, in FAQs & this list, but
> > couldn't find the info.
>
>See doc/spec.pdf, section 4 "Graphic formats", for a list of all supported
>graphic formats and their flavors. Or, the same thing on our site:
>
>http://www.renderx.com/Tests/doc/html/spec.html#d1e4365
>
>Anyhow, if an image format is not supported,  the respective warning
>should appear at the console.
>
>Best regards,
>Nikolai Grigoriev
>RenderX

>By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service
>http://www.renderx.com/tos.html

- Clay Leeds
- Web Developer/Programmer
- cleeds at medata.com