[xep-support] XEP Trial Edition

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Sat Oct 19 13:39:38 PDT 2002

Hi Sean,

> I have recently downloaded the trial edition of XEP and I have a question.
> Does XEP support images in CMYK format. Whenever I try and insert a file
> that is in CMYK format it falls over.....

Which image format do you use? XEP is believed to support CMYK in
JPEG and some TIFF flavors (uncompressed / LZW / PackBits, no
ExtraSample, no tiles, no separate color planes).  Image support details
are listed in doc/spec.pdf. If you believe that your image matches the above
criteria, then it is probably a bug in XEP. I would very much appreciate
if you could send me the offending image off-list.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev