[xep-support]

Jeff Beal jeff.beal at ansys.com
Mon Nov 25 10:31:59 PST 2002

The Symbol font doesn't contain any Latin characters.  I'd get my Greek
characters, but I'd lose the rest of my text.  I'd have to go through my
10,000 pages of source and wrap all Greek characters with some special
tagging in order to wrap the output with a <fo:inline font-family="Symbol"/>
tag, which is something I'd rather not do.

Jeff