[xep-support] paper size issue

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Wed Nov 20 13:36:03 PST 2002

Hi Benoit,

> After conversion to PDF with XEP, I open it in Acrobat Viewer 5
> and print it. The problem is that Acrobat (print dialog) claims
> that the document size is 279.4mm by  215.90mm. So I need
> to shrink it in order to print completely.

The print dialog shows you the paper size that Acrobat expects to find
in your printer. The document's intrinsic paper size is shown in another
menu item: File -> Document Properties -> Summary, the last but one line.
In my tests, it always reproduced page size specified in FO documents.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev