[xep-support] Suggestions

Gustaf Liljegren gustafl at algonet.se
Fri Nov 15 00:52:33 PST 2002

Hello,

Two suggestions:

1. If only the .jar file has changed, users should have the option to
download it separately. Put a link beside the full download.

2. Let XEP report which version is running.

Besides, I think I found the cause for "No space for an element, trying to
recover" reported earlier. I may have copied the wrong fonts at the last
setup. I had some PFM files that GhostScript hadn't succeeded converting to
AFM. I should have deleted them long ago.

Gustaf