[xep-support] block-container w/in basic-link doesn't result

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Thu Nov 7 09:34:13 PST 2002

> W. Eliot Kimber wrote:
>

> > My expectation is what XSL Formatter does: that the inline areas
>
> I meant "all the areas", not "the inline areas"

That was the subject of the dispute. I would appreciate if you
followed the link posted by Ken Holman so that we do not repeat
all the arguments here again.

That XEP (in its published version) does not propagate basic-link
to fixed height block-containers' content, is a bug. The behaviour
attaching link anchors to inline areas only is a feature, and it
is in compliance with the recommendation.

David