[xep-support] XEP Bug?

Corey A. Spitzer cspitzer at cisco.com
Fri Nov 1 07:20:00 PST 2002

inline comments below

> Corey,
>
> > {!file:/C:/xep/xep.fo: line 95: [error] WARNING: missing 'start-indent'
on
> > 'list-item-body' (may overlap with 'list-item-label') }
>
> That's what I said: indents on list elements. Will be fixed in the next
update.
> However, in most situations this is indeed an error - list-item-body
should
> not overlap with list-item-label, the spec says.

CAS:  I totally agree with you, but my point is that this warning is treated
like an error ("[error] WARNING:" is confusing too) and if that's going to
be fixed, cool.  No problems here then.

> > {?file:/C:/xep/xep.fo: line 128: [warning] Attribute
'external-destination'
> > cannot have a value of "http://www.yahoo.com": should be either
'inherit' or
> > a URI: external-destination="url(...)".}
>
> URIs not wrapped into a url(...) pseudo-function make no harm.
> We feel obliged to report a nonconformant syntax, but recovery
> is straightforward, and we don't feel necessary to interrupt the
processing.
> I just don't feel this is a serious error; do you?

CAS:  Yes, I agree with you that it's not a serious error; I just realized I
was confused.. the [warning] above really is a warning and the [error] above
is also really a warning.
Thanks for helping me work this out.

http://www.renderx.com/tos.html