[xep-support] empty-cells (7.26.10)

Els van Trigt evtrigt at ambrac.nl
Thu Mar 28 06:37:55 PST 2002

I know that XEP has the FO property “empty-cells” (spec. 7.26.10) not
implemented, but the XEP documentation states: “In the current
implementation, all cells present in the source document are shown
regardless of their content being empty; cells not present in the source
aren't visible at all.”

However, in my case (where it concerns not just a single cell in a row, but
a complete row with all the cells being empty), XEP does not show the empty
cells. Is it true that the rendering engine ignores rows of which all the
cells are (purposely) empty? If so, is there another way to produce an empty
row?