[xep-support] xep support for reference-orientation

Els van Trigt evtrigt at ambrac.nl
Thu Mar 14 00:46:14 PST 2002

Hello,

For the formatting of (CALS) tables with the orientation of 'land'
(landscape) I included in my XSL stylesheet the line:

        <fo:block-container reference-orientation="90" >

However, I see no effect in my output in XEP. (I have tested the stylesheet
in the AntennaHouse formatter where it worked OK.)
Does XEP not (yet) support this feature? If not, could you let me know if
will it be implemented in the (near) future?

Is there perhaps another way round to format landscape table in XEP?

Thanx!