[xep-support] Re: Fw: Problems with XEP Plug-In for XML Spy

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Tue Jun 25 11:16:26 PDT 2002

> Hello.=20
>
> I was trying your evaluation version of the XEP Plug-in for XML Spy and =
> it doesn't function. At all. At moment of "publishing" it asks where to =
> save the file and does nothing.=20
>
> I am looking around for a good FO renderer for J2EE Server and for =
> development purposes, so I would purchase it for sure if it is so good =
> as you describe it. One thing left: to see it in action. :)
>
> My computer configuration: Win2000 Pro, JRE 1.3.1, XML Spy 4.4, 512M =
> RIMM, Pentium 4 2.2MHz.
>
> Thanks for attention,

Hi,

Sounds strange -- should work. We'll try to reproduce the bug tomorrow (GMT+3-GMT+5).

On the other hand, since you are looking for a server solution, please download
our main evaluation - http://www.renderx.com/FO2PDF.html. XML Spy plugin is a new
integration effort for us, a lot of things wait to be polished out there.

The standalone XEP evaluation is pretty stable.

David Tolpin