[xep-support] Version 2.2 to Version 2.7 - What has changed?

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Sun Jun 16 23:28:16 PDT 2002

Hello Ian,

As XEP reports, there is still something wrong with page-master
specification,  master-reference property of fo:page-sequence element
probably refers to wrong (absent) simple-page-master or
page-sequence-master. Please check correctness of
master-reference/master-name attributes' values once more.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX