[xep-support] Spy Plugin

richard.liu at ubs.com richard.liu at ubs.com
Thu Jun 13 03:55:19 PDT 2002

Nikolai,

Thanks for your reply about XT and using XEP 2.75 full.

At work (Win NT) I added the classpath used in the .bat of XEP 2.75 full to the
CLASSPATH environment variable and ran the XEP plugin.  The evaluation version
of XEP 2.75 that comes with the plugin distribution is still being used, not
the full version.  I see that there's an XEP.bat in the distribution, but I
don't imagine I'm supposed to touch that.

Please copy any replies to this message to me at home as well,
richard-liu at tiscalinet.ch.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard R. Liu