[xep-support] About Xsl:Fo

Fatih Üstündağ fatih at yore.com.tr
Fri Jun 7 04:26:38 PDT 2002

Hi,
I am trying to use xep-demo version. I have document. It has many sections
and I want to make pdf file such that each section will end on even page (
or start odd page ).
I use <fo:page-sequence force-page-count="end-on-even"> and when if blank
page added at the end of section
I want to wirte to this page "This page is left blank". I tried with
	<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="blank_page"
blank-or-not-blank="blank"/>
	<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="all"
page-position="any"/>

but i couldn't do this. I mean I added blank page but it's really blank ( I
want to write something as metioned above ).

Can I do like this? if so, how?

Thanks for helps

Fatih Ustundag
Yore Elektronik Yayımcılık A.S.