[xep-support] Multi tray printing

Frederic Schutz frederic.schutz at libertysurf.fr
Mon Jul 22 06:28:31 PDT 2002

I'm looking for a multi tray printing solution.

One of the requierments is to be able to use mutli trays from a same document (for example, page 2-3 are printed using paper in tray 1 and other pages are printed using paper in tray 2).

As far I as know, it is not possible to specify this option with pdf files.
Thanks to the setpagedevice postscript command, it seems to be possible with ps files.

I know there is the page-device extension, but it seems to apply to the complete document. Since the evaluation version of Xep doesn't generate ps file, could you answer me if Xep is able to generate a ps file which will be printed using multi trays.

Thank you

Frederic Schutz