[xep-support] Tables always extending to the end of pages

Patrick Andries patrick.andries at bertelsmann.de
Fri Jan 18 08:12:29 PST 2002

I would like to develop XSL-FO statements similar to our CompuSet ones.

One of their characteristics is that the form header on the first page
is of variable length and that the table below always extends to the
end of the page (or more precisely to the end of the region-body for
all pages where this table appears).

This table can run on several pages. It should always use the full extent of the last page and print the table-footer only on the bottom of the last page where the table appears. (I know of table-omit-footer-at-break, what interest me is to be able to say that this footer should be right at the bottom of the [last] page.)

Is this possible in XSL-FO?

Other small question: tables produced by RenderX and extending over
several pages seem to have no intermediary bottom border. Is this the
default behaviour? Can it be changed? Is it a "feature"?

Patrick Andries