[xep-support] Leaders with margins

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Thu Feb 28 11:35:36 PST 2002

> I think this has something to do with inheriting/not inheriting the value
> from the block. Anyway, it worked when I tried it.

fo:leader, being an inline, does not have start-indent attribute.
fo:block does. XEP is very straitforward in using indents, thus
using negative indent to place something outside of the content rectangle
should work.

The only pitfall is that the solution may not be portable.

But, excuse me my lack of attention, what is the problem you are trying
to solve?

David