[xep-support] Still alive?

Richard R. Liu richard-liu at tiscalinet.ch
Thu Dec 12 13:44:03 PST 2002

I suspect the answer lies in the XML Conference, which takes place in
Baltimore from 8-13 December.  Eliot Kimber, who is giving a presentation on
"Using XSL Formatting Objects for Production Quality Document Printing" on
Dec. 13 posed many questions about XSL-FO in general and XEP in particular
during the preparation of his presentation.  Given David's and Nikolai's
penchant for answering questions very promptly, every question of Eliot's
generated two answers, which in turn generated more questions or comments.
Yes, at certain times of the evening (in Switzerland) I was receiving
e-mails from the list every five or ten minutes :)