[xep-support] Memory Sink

Scott Cravotta scravotta at agconsult.com
Wed Aug 28 13:03:54 PDT 2002

A while back (dec 2001) there was discussion about images and performance issues - with a response of ...

"The situation you describe is possible if you use many large images
in your document. XEP repacks all images using Sun's Jimi library;
this is memory-consuming and slow by Jimi's design. We are working
on speeding up this portion of code; but no result is ready yet."

Does anyone know if RenderX has worked on this issue to speed this up yet ?  We are on XEP 2.77