[xep-support] Outline text over multiple columns

Stefan stefanrvc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 22:42:07 PDT 2002

We have a text containing multiple lines and we want to put that text in a 2 column page view. It looks quite the same as your website homepage, but it are not (as on your homepage) short texts which end within the column, but it is a longer text which we want to outline over multiple column.

This doesn't seem possible with XEP, is that correct or do you have a suggestion (hopefully with a sample) on how we could do this?