Fw: [xep-support] Fw: I am trying to evaluate XEP

Geoff Lysaght geoff.lysaght at btopenworld.com
Fri Apr 5 23:13:15 PST 2002

Thanks for the help I am still having problems...

I have include the files i am using and they are installed into
I:\xep
I then have xep installed into \xep2inst (just unzipped and kept the dir
structure)
And also the com wrapper in \xepcom

I have created a virtual root with the asp html and one of your samples
borders.fo.
I post to the asp this url
http://localhost/XML_XSO_PDF/xep.asp?foname=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2FXML_XSO
_PDF%2Fborders.fo&zzz=out.pdf

The error i get is
Java Exception (0x80004005)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/renderx/FO2PDF/Driver
/XML_XSO_PDF/xep.asp, line 14

When i look for a fo2pdf i cant find it all i can find is fo2html... Is this
the cause???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Geoff

Based
> on
> > previous experience, I suggest re-checking the following:
> >
> > 1) Ensure that you have a system-wide %classpath% variable set
correctly.
> The
> > old version of the documentation contained a misprint in instructions to
> set
> > t6he class path: JAR file containing XEP code is not xep.jar, but rather
> > xep_272_eval.jar (for evaluation version; commercial packages have
> different
> > names).
> >
> > 2) After setting the correct classpath, don't forget to restart IIS on
> your
> > machine in order to make new variable bindings visible to IIS process.
> >
> > > I would appreciate if you could explain what is meant to be in
XEP_HOME