[xep-announce] XEPWIN 1.2 is released

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Wed May 4 05:12:50 PDT 2005

Dear XEP-announce subscribers,

we are pleased to announce that a new version of XEPWIN 1.2 is
released. Free download of trial version is available from

http://www.renderx.net/Content/download/getbuy.cgi

In this version we offer a set of new features and improvements:

1. Included a new revision of XEPCOM component that allows easy use of
   RenderX XEP formatter engine in any COM-enabled environment:

   - XSLT transformations are now performed by MSXML 4.0;

   - added two new program samples that shows how to integrate XEPCOM
     component into the client application (in C++ and VBScript).

2. Added WordML2FO stylesheets. With these stylesheets it is possible
   to automatically transform Word documents (in their XML representation)
   into XSL-FO and then render them into PDF or PostScript using ActiXEP.

3. XEP intermediate format is made available. It allows interested
   developers to performs all kinds of post-processing of the rendered
   documents.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com